Digital Development Manager at Vanity Fair (Conde Nast)
Publishing | Greater New York City Area, US
2013 - Present
Vanity Fair Digital Development Manager / Conde Nast
• Define strategic positioning for editorial plans, partnership opportunities, and revenue-focused content packages. • Implement audience development strategy to increase site traffic and audience loyalty. • Prioritize product roadmap with the technology team for continued site improvements and growth. • Lead weekly meetings with site editors to develop and execute plans for future editorial initiatives. • Produce ad-sponsored packages including The 2013 International Best-Dressed Challenge, 100 Years of Vanity Fair, Relaunch of VanityFair.com.
Vanity Fair Digital Producer / Conde Nast
• Maintained the editorial calendar and managed workﬂow for the publication of all content on VanityFair.com. • Produced and scheduled web-exclusive content including video, slide shows, and articles. • Coordinated monthly issue rollout and campaign strategy, incorporating SEO and social media best practices.
Senior Project Manager / Crush + Lovely
• Developed content strategy for web sites and mobile apps through user-centered research and design methods. • Managed schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and schedules were clearly communicated and executed upon. • Managed network of freelance designers and developers for mobile and web projects. • Producer and production manager for the web series 50 People, 1 Question (50p1q.com).
Project Coordinator / Administrative Support / Songs Music Publishing
• Coordinated project details for Songsearch, a proprietary web application to streamline synch licensing process. • Created and sent monthly email newsletters and made site updates to songspub.com. • Maintained production schedule for end-of-album-cycle Publishing Reports for songwriters. • Executive Assistant to CEO and Office Manager.
Marketing Executive Assistant / E! Networks
• Managed the office of the EVP of Marketing who supervised all strategic, creative, on-air, and digital marketing for E! Entertainment, Style Network, and G4 Network.
New School University
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo